- Cet évènement est passé
International Latex Conference 2019
août 6, 2019 @ 2:00 - août 7, 2019 @ 12:15
Plan now to attend the International Latex Conference, being held August 6-7 at the Hilton Akron-Fairlawn in Akron, Ohio. Jim Finn, President of Akron Dispersions, is once again the conference chairman. Under his guidance, the International Latex Conference has had three major objectives:
• To create an on-going event to allow for the presentation of new technologies, developments and research efforts.
• To establish a forum for sharing ideas and experiences within our industry.
• To provide an opportunity for discussion and debate on current and future issues affecting our industry.
Who Should Attend
The International Latex Conference attracts decision makers from throughout the industry. Past attendees include:
• Operations and Plant Managers
• Engineers, Chemists and Scientists
• Quality Control Managers
• Research & Development Directors
• Production Managers
• Company Presidents and CEOs
Benefits of Registration
Your registration will include:
- access to all available papers presented at the conference
- complimentary lunch and refreshments
- an invitation to the opening night networking reception
- an invitation to attend Akron Dispersion’s Casino Night
- other networking opportunities outside of the meeting room.
Interact with attendees and conference speakers during refreshment breaks, the networking reception.
What makes the International Latex Conference the industry event you must not miss? According to an attendee, the “quality of technical programs that were provided, timely presentations, and ability to network with industry leaders.” Register now and join us August 6-7, 2019 for this world-class event.